At WCC Business Solutions, we partner with businesses to provide products and services that enable them to achieve a competitive advantage in their industry. We are recognized as a premier technology solutions provider in the Tampa Bay area. We strive to ensure companies benefit from our partnership as we continuously maintain our 100% client satisfaction guarantee.
WCC TEAM CONCEPTS
Our Core Values – INTEGRITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, & EXCELLENCE are the backbone of our company. We expect our employees to have careful regard for our standards. Our employees are expected to conduct themselves always in a professional and courteous manner, to exercise good judgment in the discharge of their responsibilities, and to conduct themselves in a manner that can be supported by management.
~ 45 years in business
~ Family owned – 2nd generation
~ 21 years 15,000 sq ft owned building
~ Built of all local caring people
~Continued Investments in tool sets and efficiency to create a methodology of exceptional service delivery, reporting and visibility to exceed client’s expectations and provide value.
About the Opportunity
WCC Business Solutions seeks a Technology Consultant / Sales Representative who will provide exceptional customer service practices while maximizing the sale of equipment and solution products offered to meet sales objectives. This position is based out of our Clearwater, FL office and will service the surrounding areas.
• Develop existing accounts & seek new business.
• Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, & develop strong business relationships.
• Consult & problem solve to enhance the Company’s position in existing & target accounts.
• Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers.
• Develop sales strategies, proposals, & forecasts.
• Develop & conduct product demonstrations & sales presentations.
• Prepare quotations & customer correspondence. Utilize CRM to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, & sales activity information.
• Strategize sales activities with Sales Manager.
• Participate in an initial accelerated 12-week training program to enhance solutions knowledge & sales skills.
• Participate in ongoing training programs.
• A High school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-3 years of sales experience. Office technology, phone systems, VoiP, Interactive touch screens, business process automation software, IT managed services industry experience a plus.
• Competitive and goal oriented to develop new business
• Strong communication, organizational, & time management skills.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Compensation / Benefits
• Base annual salary, car allowance plus industry leading commission package plus monthly & quarterly revenues bonus! First year potential $85,000 – $130,000.
• In addition, company offers an excellent benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision Plan,
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Life & Disability Benefits.
• Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, company laptop plus 12-week extensive sales training program as well as continued trainings, team building and great culture of support, success, career growth