Did you know that 60 percent of businesses have experienced a data breach of some kind in the past two years? As the world shifted from the physical to a digital landscape, security threats have also changed from physical to cyber, and as of 2019, cybercrimes have accounted for $2 trillion in losses.
But the surprises don’t end there.
Here are six shocking statistics on cyber security that you should be aware of:
- Half of all cyber-attacks target small businesses
- Forbes estimates that there will be $6 trillion in damages by 2021
- Only 10% of cybercrimes are reported each year in the U.S.
- It’s anticipated that by 2024, the cyber security market will be a $300 billion industry
- Public administration organizations receive one malicious email per every 302
- It takes only five minutes to hack an IoT (Internet of things) device
You should also know that a vast number of data breaches can be linked back to poor email security practices.
Employee inboxes are potential gateways into your business. They house confidential information about employees, your customers, and your company as a whole.
That is why safe email practices are critical to the security of your data and that of your customers. We would like to share with you two solutions, in particular, that can be instrumental to the safety of your organization.
WCC HIPAA Compliant Mail, powered by (iCoreExchange)
WCC Secure Mail is the only fully HIPAA-compliant email exchange and was designed by 2,000 doctors and dentists. With this email exchange, you can email any type of file of any size to anyone and from anywhere.
This means that you can safely email providers in and out of your own network, patients, or even third parties and still be HIPPA-compliant. You can also email from anywhere that you have an internet connection. That means from the local coffee shop where you enjoy working or while you’re traveling across the globe.
This type of solution is ideal for:
- Medical offices and Managed Service Organizations
- Dentists and Dental Support Organizations
- Insurance companies
- Home Health Care Organizations
Benefits of WCC HIPAA Compliant Mail
Here are a few of the benefits you can enjoy with WCC HIPAA Compliant Mail:
- You can send anything via email to anyone from anywhere
- There are no file size restrictions
- Single sign-on allows for multiple email accounts, including Gmail or Yahoo
- No patient password required for patient emails
- 100% HIPAA Compliant with a 30-day inbox
- Automated retention policy
- Fully approved by the Federal Government
- No phishing, ransomware or spam
- One low monthly payment
WCC Secure Mail, (Powered by iCoreSecure)
WCC Secure Mail is truly-customizable secure mail for business. With this email solution, you can stop spam and phishing emails and email your customers and email securely. Like WCC HIPAA Compliant Mail, this solution has full HIPAA Compliance as well as Finance Industry Compliance.
Benefits of WCC Secure Mail
Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy with this product.
- Top level of encryption
- Access to email via a web interface
- Company-branded email portal
- Guaranteed, trackable delivery
- More than one recipient per message
- Large file attachment sizes
If you are ready to take control of your email security and mitigate the risks of data breaches, we encourage you to contact us today. We can explore your company’s needs and which email solution may be right for you. Contact us at 1-800-223-3312 or fill out the form, and a member of our team will reach out to you directly.